OPTIMIZE THE VALUE OF YOUR COMPANY
WITH Value Builder
Are you ready to maximize the value and wealth building potential of your company? Certified Value Builder Advisor, Rick Drumm, can help you do just this, using Value Builder and best in class tools.
GET YOUR PREScore™
You’ve built an amazing business…now what?
As an owner, you’re ready for almost anything. But recent data shows that even the most affluent and successful founders struggle with one common problem: the regret of how they handled leaving their company.
Are you personally ready for what should be the happiest day of your life?
Learn more about PREScore™
THE VALUE BUILDER SCORE
Whether you want to sell your business now or decades into the future, getting your Value Builder Score will allow you to:
- Diagnose what may be holding you back from creating a company that can fully thrive without you.
- See how an acquirer would evaluate your business, enabling you to focus today on what will be important down the road.
- Identify hidden things that may quietly drag down the value of your business so you can eliminate them before they become a problem.
- Pinpoint the part of your business that will have the most value to an acquirer so you can invest more resources in areas likely to be most attractive to an investor or acquirer.
From the Peak Value Builder System
8 Ways to Reinvent Yourself in a Crisis
You’ll discover how to:
- leverage digital channels while working from home
- exploit an increased use of social media to drive sales
- pick the best part of your business to invest in now
- motivate yourself to act with clarity and confidence
Famous or Rich: 9 Ways Value Builders Prioritize Wealth Over Recognition
- The surprisingly simple strategy behind one founder’s $87 million exit
- The strategic move that took one company from being worth three times EBITDA to more than 13 times in just two years
- The 10/40 rule and how it can jack up your take from the sale of your business
Calculate your EBITDA (Earnings Before Interest, Taxes, Depreciation, and Amortization).
Earnings Before Interest Taxes Depreciation and Amortization (EBITDA) is a measure of profitability that excludes expense items that are determined by your financing strategies (interest) and tax strategies (taxes, depreciation, and amortization).
The Only Limit To Our Realization Of Tomorrow Will Be Our Doubts Of Today.
– Franklin D. Roosevelt
Metro Atlanta, GA